Jikan RMC-20 is a laboratory thermoelectric mini chiller, used for cooling by re-circulating the coolant. It can be used either for cooling the liquid itself or as a heat exchanger to chill any other laboratory equipment.
- An ideal solution to get rid of excessive heat
- Compact design
- High accuracy coolant temperature control
- Simple and practical user interface
- Optional heating feature
- Precise Coolant Temperature Control
- Compatible With Various Types of Coolants
- Self Priming
- Automatically Bleeds Air Out of the System
- Anti-Freeze Protection
- Low Noise
Control Temperature Range
From Coolant Freezing Point Up to Ambient Temperature
Water, Glycol, or Any Other Noncorrosive
and Nonhazardous Liquid
Coolant Container Volume
Variable (200 - 500 mL)
Coolant Mass Flow Rate
3 – 9 l/min
Bleeding the Air Out
Optional (Up to 60ºC)
Width : 380 mm
Height : 380 mm
Length : 400 mm
For any further question, Contact us and Jikan will get back to you as soon as possible.
Constant Temperature Bath
Water baths: a container that heats or cools a bath of fluid to the required temperature. The samples, usually in glass vials, are placed into the bath to be heated or cooled. For basic water baths, the temperature range is typically (Ambient +5) °C to 99.9 °C.
Shaking water baths also known as reciprocating water baths, typically used in biological applications such as hybridization and cell or bacterial culturing.
- Linear or orbital shaking: 20rpm–200rpm
- temperature range: Ambient to 99 °C
- Some offer an independent shaking platform that can be added to standard water bath.
Ultrasonic baths applications: high-performance cleaning of laboratory equipment, cellular breakdown, degassing, sonochemistry, dispersion, and fluid dissolution.