Jikan CAG-20 is an automatic device that measures static and dynamic contact angles (advancing, receding, roll-off and hysteresis), as well as surface and interfacial tensions.
- Measuring static contact angle, dynamic contact angles and surface tension
- Exclusive software for contact angle and surface tension measurements with 2 years of software update license and support
- Automatic vibration free dispensing unit, software-controlled and interchangeable syringe
- Advanced imaging system using high speed camera and telecentric lens
- Inclinable camera stage
- Sample automatic adjustable height
- Temperature, pressure and relative humidity control modules.
- Captive bubble module.
- Compatible with Thermocycle Test Chamber, Jikan TTC-30
- Compatible with pressure control module
Compatible With The Following Standards
- ISO 19403
- ISO 15989
- ASTM D7334
- ASTM C813
- ASTM 5946
- IEC TS 62073
- Uses SPPF (Sub-Pixel Polynomial Function) and ADSA (Axisymmetric Drop Shape Analysis) methods for high accurate contact angle measurement.
- Simple access to camera and environmental data such as temperature and humidity by touch screen display.
- Automatic dispensing system for the desired volume rates.
- Measuring the surface tension using pendant drop method.
- Real-time contact angle measurement